Monday, August 1, 2011

Experiential Marketing!

To learn about the awareness of their products, many companies may use experiential marketing to understand the consumers emotional and logical feelings, as well as their general overall thought process towards the products being sold. During a in class discussion of experiential marketing, ads on the internet, in print media and modern billboards were examples given to describe the many ways companies can target that market of choice to somewhat understand how consumers view their products. As I was search the web I came across an interesting campaign by Absolut Vodka....
Absolut Vodka created  bus stops with some of their flavored drinks as their inspiration. The bus stops are very appealing not to mention very comfortable looking too. I am not a heavy drinker nor do I drink on a daily basis, but I wanted to set down at one of these bus stops and have a drink the minute I saw the lemon drop bus stop!
To incorporate the same feeling in store and on the website, my customers will experience a world beyond the one they view and live each day! The boutique will house different collections that will seem as if its several different stores around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment